I don't understand people who deny that one person makes a difference.
When we think or feel something, it is projected it into the Collective Conscious. It then becomes the thoughts and feelings of others - and vice versa. There are so very many of us - who could ever tell where it began? I also strongly believe that when we act on our thoughts and feelings we affect our Bigger Selves even more.
Example: If I make the choice to purchase something with no packaging instead of the one with much to throw away or recycle, I then positively affect others who may be making that same choice...and those who choose intentionally, instead of selfishly, pass that good energy back into the Collective, Who reinforces it (yes I am calling the Collective Consciousness a Who :)), so the choice becomes easier for those ahead of us. This example is a simple one. Really there are a multitude of little things we can do that have a positive effect on the Earth and Her people - in multiple ways: Energetically, emotionally, physically, spiritually. We need to take those opportunities....and Make those opportunities. That's what Life is all about. Just being Good.
I DO believe that Good is stronger than Its counterpart...by a lot. A wise and wonderful woman once told me that one Light Being is more powerful than a thousand who live in the dark. We can do this. We can fix the world with the Knowledge that it is possible. ...that All is possible.
We have been fed the idea of "happy endings" and Good beating "bad" (or as I prefer to say, "not good", I choose to not believe in bad) through media throughout our lives... Certainly we have brought the idea into the Collective often enough for us to make it true!
28 July 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment